Frequently Asked Questions
The nature of this project is explorative, so there is not an ultimate goal yet, but I have the following keystones:
- Building new input devices for computers based on neural activity and other data sources
- Enhancing the biological neural network with extra layers of artificial neural networks
- Privacy preserving free software & hardware, fully customizable and in control of the user
There's a wide range of possible applications, including:
- Providing input to a computer/smartphone without using a keyboard or mouse
- Enabling efficient computer control for disabled individuals
- Musical instruments
- Controlling smart home appliances
I quit my job to work full-time on this project, so naturally I can only go as far as my funding will take me :) If you like what you see here, please consider supporting this project by donating:
- Ether: 0x880C89B745e82230a1CdAe33EfeCf09011C37c89
- Dash: XocV8MudehfcoLvCj2xwaCDKx3EDCbeuCf
- Request additional payment methods
Can I get a PsyLink device?
Absolutely, and there's a special page just for that.
How can I participate?
This project is so multifaceted that you can help in a lot of different ways, from pointing out typos or design flaws to contributing code or assembling psylink prototypes. Whatever you find interesting and worth your time :)
Two good starting points are:
- The list of open issues
- Contact the author (see above) and just chat about the project
And finally, just telling your friends about it already helps a lot :)
- PeerTube Video Channel
- Mastodon Channel (like twitter, without the corporate control)