Power Module 1
This implements the power supply module from Circuit 6 and powers Prototype 4, where it also provides a reference voltage for Diff. Amplifier 1.
- There are actually two CR2032 coin cells in the battery slot
- There's an optional second green pin for the ground electrode
- One small single-output opamp would suffice, but all I had at the time was this LM324 quad opamp.
- Need to move this to a SMD PCB in the long run, this is still too bulky. It's about the dimensions of a 9V battery.
- Dimensions: 36 x 30mm
- Black: Ground
- Red: V+ = ~6V
- Green: Vref = V+/2 = ~3V (reference signal)